Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome to Fátima Lopes' Blog!




I have been giving advice to students, teachers, professionals and friends on all different types of educational subjects for many years. Students ask me where to go to study English, or to take an undergraduate (or graduate program) in Canada or Brazil. Teachers ask for suggestions on teaching strategies, and also where to go to improve their teaching techniques or language skills. After having acquired a wide range of experience advising clients, students and friends, I have been working as an educational consultant taking Brazilian students and professional to go to study in Canada, or Canadians to come to study in Brazil. Also, I teach educational workshops, advise schools' directors, set partnerships between institutions, among others.

I created this blog to bring the most comprehensive, personalized and compassionate educational consulting suggestions (and solutions) to my Brazilian and Canadian clientele. Also, this blog will form a complement to my practices and work. I hope this blog can be a reference to my students and all teachers who are looking for suggestions and new ways of practices.

Bem-vindo ao Blog da Fátima Lopes!

O objetivo principal deste blog é servir como referência de pesquisa para alunos, profissionais, clientes, amigos, e em especial aos professores do Grupo Educacional Anglo-Americano. Espero que este blog colabore com os professores na busca por novas e criativas atividades em sala de aula.

Fiquem à vontade para enviar sugestões, comentários, vídeos, estudos, músicas, jogos, e tudo aquilo que for pertinente ao assunto deste blog para que todos nós possamos usufruir deste espaço.

Fica aqui criado então: o "Nosso Espaço"!



 

No comments: